A trusted cleaning company right on your doorstep.
- End of tenancy specialists.
- Scheduled Monthly cleans.
- One off deep cleans.
- Carpet Cleaning.
- Oven Cleaning.
- Mattress sanitation.
- Kitchen and bathroom specialists.
- Minimised environmental footprint through environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Tell us what YOU want and expect
The staff at Proud Cleaning (NE) Ltd are committed to providing you with a reliable, trustworthy and highly trained house cleaner for each and every visit. Our house cleaning experts ensure that you receive a professional service whether you are a regular or one off customer.
Pre cleaning quotes can be arranged and no job is to small.Proud Cleaning (NE) Ltd offers the following cleaning duties to be selected at your discretion and agreed upon prior to any cleaning work commencing.
In the event that a full clean is not required, these specifications can be altered to match the cleaning requirements of the property.
- Vacuum of all floors & carpets including edges throughout premises.
- Dusting throughout premises.
- Clean all woodwork (skirting boards, doors, frames, bannister, etc)
- Clean all sockets, switches, radiators.
- Dust blinds and light fittings.
- Polish furniture.
- Clean all inside windows, sills and mirrors.
- Damp mop all hard floor surfaces throughout property.
- Remove all perishables and cleaning waste from property.
Kitchen / Utility room
All work surfaces cleaned.
A complete all appliance clean (fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, hob & extractor fan).
Washing of tiles and sink plus taps.
Cleaning of all in/outside cupboards.
- Full sanitation of bathroom (bath, panel, shower, cubicle, sink, toilet and mirror).
- Tile cleaning to improve mildew and soap residue (time consuming).
Equipment / Supplies:
Proud Cleaning (NE) Ltd will provide all cleaning equipment and environmental friendly cleaning materials.This is included in the hourly cost as invoiced.All equipment used will be durable, safe and reliable.The company complies with all health and safety requirements and C.O.S.H.H regulations in respect of all our materials and equipment.